Have you heard of The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition? Santa’s little helper who’s assigned to watch over your children and report back to Santa each night.
- Tradition the whole family can enjoy
- Timeless classic
- Touted as the best thing since The Night Before Christmas
- Fun-filled tradition with a lifetime of memories
- Perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who’s been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. Touted as “The best thing since The Night Before Christmas” this gift set includes a light skin, blue eyed North Pole pixie-elf, hardbound children’s book and keepsake box. Children can register their elf online and receive a special response from Santa.
Get your own The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition Kit from Amazon.com for only $29.95!Young Mom's Deals receives free products for review purposes and some posts include affiliate marketing links. Please view the full disclosure policy for full details.
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Check Your Credit for FREE with CreditSesame! No Strings Attached - May 18, 2013
- No nonsense Leggings and Tights - May 18, 2013
- FREE $50 (No gimmicks or tricks)! - May 16, 2013