Independence Day is almost here and it’s time for you to start planning your shindig! Looking for something to keep the kids busy during your BBQ? Take a look at this awesome packet of 4th of July party games offered by Python Printable Games. This packet is part of their 4th of July Party Ideasseries and includes 20 printable games:
- Independence Day Trivia game- Teach your kids something fun and educational!
- Independence Day Mad Libs
- Patriotic Trivia match game
- Presidential Trivia game
- State Nicknames match game
- Beers of the World placemat game
- Nasty British Food trivia- Hilarious game!
- Military Trivia
- Baseball Trivia
- Survival of the Fittest party game
- Red, White & Blue Scavenger Hunt
- Happy 4th of July Left-Right
- American History trivia
- Independence Day Synonyms game
- Fast Food trivia
- US Beers match game- Great for the adults to play while the kids are off on their own activities.
- Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango
- Pick the Party Stars
- Meet Your Match acting game
- The Color of Music
To get your own 4th of July Games, click here! You can download the entire packet for only $19.95 and keep it to use again and again each year! Thanks to our sponsors at Python, one Young Mom’s Deals reader will win their own 4th of July Games Packet just in time for their 4th of July party! Contest is open from June 29, 2012 through July 2, 2012. Enter via the Rafflecopter below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Young Mom's Deals receives free products for review purposes and some posts include affiliate marketing links. Please view the full disclosure policy for full details.